Monday, February 1, 2016

Lego Creation: Teedo and Luggabeast


Teedo and Luggabeast from The Force Awakens by LEGO Ideas member Hongtzer

Rey and BB-8’s first meeting was made more memorable by an opportunistic Teedo scavenger and an adorable Luggabeast. LEGO Ideas member hongtzer honors the desert duo with this proposed playset.
"One of the most important scene in the "Star Wars Episode 7 The Force Awakens", the first meet of Rey and BB-8. But, the other 2 in the scene also unforgettable, who just appear for a few seconds in the movie - the Teedo and his Luggabeast.

As an unique creature in Star Wars movie, the design of Luggabeast really outstanding, it looks like a rhinoceros with metal armor, or probably a robot creature. That will be good to have a lego Luggabeast because lego bricks is perfect for robot creation, so, this inspired me to do something which definitely will be in my wishlist if Lego going to issue this.

I try my best to build Luggabeast as accurate to the movie as possible, and of course, I also simplified some of the details because I want my creation to be a play set, for all Star Wars fans include young kids. I believe this scene is beautiful screenshot from the movie, and everyone will love it."









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...