Thursday, March 9, 2017

Interior Design: Haunted Mansion Basement


Haunted Mansion Basement by Josh Brown

Okay, the Haunted Mansion was always my favorite Disney World ride, but I'm clearly not its number one fan.  Super Fan Josh Brown recently posted photos of he and his wife in full cosplay posing in their incredibly elaborate Haunted Mansion-themed basement.  This was clearly a work of love bordering on obsession.  In an interview with Inside the Magic, he explains his basement like this:
“When I was 11 years old, on our second trip to WDW, my grandparents sent me off on a sort of day camp called Wonders of Disney. It was sort of a class that focused on animation, but during that day the tools is too the Magic Kingdom, and particularly the Haunted Mansion. Before we went in, they were telling us fun facts or whatever about the ride, and the guide explained how Pepper’s Ghost works. That flipped a switch in my 11 year old brain that was like, ‘Oh my god, I could do this.’ (Naive to say the least). I got a little obsessed.”














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...